Hello guys, this is my money making site where I reveal my ways on how to earn money online. I've been doing online jobs for less than a year now and I could say that the return is pretty good. Although, I'm just starting and have a lot of things to learn still I am very happy because I was able to learn a lot of things and earn money at the same time from the comfort of our home. I encouraged all of you to try this money making opportunities for you to see how this will change your life. I will be posting a lot of online jobs soon so please visit my page regularly for you to be updated. 'till next time..Ciao!!!

PRODUCTS FOR HEALTHY LIFESTYLE

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Companybux Is Now A Scam

I was so devastated when I've found out that companybux is now a scam and to my surprised it's the reason why for so many days of clicking I don't get the credit of the ads thats why. I've been paid by them twice so it's so hard on my part when after all it turned to scam the mere fact that they are in operation for years. I am pretty sure that most of my downlines were sad about this happening and we are in no control of the situation but I'm hoping that they back to business soon because they are one of those site who pay on time and this terrible situation shouldn't happen.

But to my downlines please keep on clicking other ptc sites and so far the ones that were listed on my recommended sites are not scam and I am hoping that they will not. Hope you would still have time to stick with our ptc business and hope for the best. I might be posting some other online jobs aside from ptc so keep in touch as always and don't hesitate to send me a message if you have questions.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info..I was able to cashout but after that didn't click anymore..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fellow blogger!

    I would like to invite you to try out my Pay-Per-Task campaign:

    Task no#1: http://bit.ly/join-my-facebook-page
    Task no#2: http://bit.ly/tweet-my-article
    Join my Comment contest: http://bit.ly/visit-read-comment

    Payout is sent instantly via PayPal.
    Thank you!

    Wishing you success,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete