Hello guys, this is my money making site where I reveal my ways on how to earn money online. I've been doing online jobs for less than a year now and I could say that the return is pretty good. Although, I'm just starting and have a lot of things to learn still I am very happy because I was able to learn a lot of things and earn money at the same time from the comfort of our home. I encouraged all of you to try this money making opportunities for you to see how this will change your life. I will be posting a lot of online jobs soon so please visit my page regularly for you to be updated. 'till next time..Ciao!!!

PRODUCTS FOR HEALTHY LIFESTYLE

Friday, April 9, 2010

What Do You Usually Feel When A PTC Turns Into Scam?

Most of us are joining ptc site in order to earn money the easiest way but we should also be aware of the fact that some of the paid to click site isn't forever. Whenever a ptc site turned scam it driving me crazy because I there's a regret on my part after all since I've clicked that particular site for more than a month or even more and yet I wasn't able to cash out due to lack of referrals and so my earnings are lower than an expert ptc clicker.

For sure, you guys are becoming disappointed when this thing occurs but we are no control of the situation and worst we just have to accept the fact that a ptc site in the future might reached downfall. But also I advised you not to loose hope when one site turned into scam because it's an ordinary happening and that's how the business going on but we have to let it passed and look for a new one.

You might feel very bad at first but always remember that patience is the key here and without you will not be a successful clicker and earner. See you next time. Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment