Hello guys, this is my money making site where I reveal my ways on how to earn money online. I've been doing online jobs for less than a year now and I could say that the return is pretty good. Although, I'm just starting and have a lot of things to learn still I am very happy because I was able to learn a lot of things and earn money at the same time from the comfort of our home. I encouraged all of you to try this money making opportunities for you to see how this will change your life. I will be posting a lot of online jobs soon so please visit my page regularly for you to be updated. 'till next time..Ciao!!!

PRODUCTS FOR HEALTHY LIFESTYLE

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lazy Ptc Clicker

Last friday I've encountered a very normal comment of one of my team and it turns out that a person who has no patience have nowhere to go because he emailed me and told me that it's so boring to click ads every now and then and he's tired of it already and he wanna give up the fight. I understand him a lot but it was so funny thing cause how come he get bored if he only registered in one ptc and he's not clicking everyday so I just advised him that maybe it's not for him and it sounds like he has no interest at all so why not give up that's okay and fine with me.
The reason why I post something like this is because I just wanna say that I'm looking for a clicker who's very persistence and no air on his head at all so we have a long time partnership in this field. Its indeed true that ptc is kinda boring if you aren't interested well but if you're someone who has a dream and you believe that you could be successful one day then go for it. It's also tiring on my part to have downlines or people under me who has no cooperation at all like you register and then you expect that you'll earn in a short span but you're doing nothing like exposing your link to other site or even click on the ads so how could you earn if your like that.
You wouldn't get what you expect if you don't make an effort to succeed. If you guys think that you're a lazy clicker then try another job online but if you're not rushing and wanna be successful in ptc then learn to wait, be patient and make an effort to increase your earnings. Now, if you need help you can add me in your ym or even post your question on shoutbox and I'll answer it as soon as I check this website so always go back here for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment