Hello guys, this is my money making site where I reveal my ways on how to earn money online. I've been doing online jobs for less than a year now and I could say that the return is pretty good. Although, I'm just starting and have a lot of things to learn still I am very happy because I was able to learn a lot of things and earn money at the same time from the comfort of our home. I encouraged all of you to try this money making opportunities for you to see how this will change your life. I will be posting a lot of online jobs soon so please visit my page regularly for you to be updated. 'till next time..Ciao!!!

PRODUCTS FOR HEALTHY LIFESTYLE

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Proof of Payments

May mga nagsasabi na hindi naman daw po true ang online jobs pero patutunayan ko na mali sila kasi kung hindi totoo bakit ko naman sasayangin oras ko diba ng kakapost ng mga to sa blog na to eh time consuming po para magblog lalo na kung wala akong mapapala bakit ko naman aaksayahin oras ko. Pero dun po sa mga naniniwala naku eto na po ang chance para kumita din kayo at para patunayan ko yan ipopost ko sa blog na to na dedicated ko sa lahat ng tao na gusto kumita online.

Below are my payments proof:

Trekpay payment proof



another trekpay payment proof


payment from companybux


payment from pplinx

I still have few proof of payments pero post ko nalang some other time magclick pa kasi ako ng ads and also may gawin pa po ako so next time nalang. Basta if you have question pakipost nalang sa shoutbox natin and we'll get back to you soon. Ciao!


2 comments:

  1. sis youre doing a great job!
    keep up the good work!
    dont forget to put our team badge in your blog.

    thanks.
    http://pinoydeal11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah okay sis, because of your help kaya naging possible yan. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete